Rebel Shop Geek Store

KICKSTARTER
ANTVR: All-In-One Universal Virtual Reality Kit
ANT Virtual Reality
LIFESTYLE | 4 Years Ago By Diana Adams

How To: Tell If Someone Is A Vampire

How To: Tell If Someone Is A Vampire

I admit, I’m a little fascinated with the whole concept of vampires. There is just something so bizarrely scary, sexy and mystical about it all. Some people get vampires and zombies confused, but they are very different. You can read about that here.  Did you know that there are vampire-killing kits? It seems like all throughout the ages there has been an obsession with vampires.

Until recently, I never wondered though how to spot a vampire. I mean, would you know if you saw one? Do they actually exist? Of course not, right? Or do they? According to some websites, a vampire is simply a person that has a disease called Vampirism. They drink shots of blood and are light sensitive. Of course, some people call Vampirism a form of psychosis. :)

I live in Atlanta, and the other day Richard told me that the largest organization for people who “believe” they are vampires is right here in my own city. So now I’m wondering, how would I spot a vampire here in Atlanta? Would I know it if I saw one? If you were born on a Saturday, you should have no problem spotting a vampire. Legend has it that people born on that day know if someone is a vampire by just looking at them.  Gee, that must be nice.  I think I was born on a random Tuesday dannnngit.

If you think you might be a vampire, you can go to this website to determine whether or not you really are one. For the rest of us, I have found some ways that we can spot one. Here is the short list, illustrated in pictures. Hopefully these might save you from getting your neck bitten one day. Thank you to the brilliant minds at Evil Slutopia for putting these together.

Author Avatar Image Representation

Author: Diana Adams

Diana has a passion for blogging and has written over 4,000 blog posts. You can usually find Diana working in her home office in Atlanta or sitting in the corner of a downtown Starbucks somewhere with her mobile devices in one hand and a Grande Caramel Macchiato in the other. She loves Star Wars, hot chicken wings, and nice people.

Maddy

February 6th, 2013

my friend has two really sharp teeth coming through piercing her gums and her eyes are yellow and when it is summer we always have to go to the library in school because apparently she hurts when she goes outside and burns do u have any information about this?

moilly

March 3rd, 2013

this gril in my class knows if your looking at her at any time.

harumi harasaki

March 26th, 2013

i think i a vampire i have evidence just add me in facebook if you want to see the pictures here’s the e-mail pritieabie22@yahoo.com

vamp teens

July 19th, 2013

i think that i am a vamp one time it was 112 degrese out side and i felt my face and it was really cold and i have really sharp teeth and i am pale and i hate going out side but i was helping my little sisters church on a fieldtrip

jaylyn

July 22nd, 2013

i had a slepp over with this garl and it was rian and we the sun came out and she ran up to my houes and she stared growing fan and she was every whit and she had cary eyes and she aways were black

Yav

August 31st, 2013

I have dark brown eyes but a very noticable black around my iris and a super light brown around my pupils and sunlight burns. I have one fang on the right at the bottom in my mouth. I can feel when people look at me or are next to me. I don’t sleep at all, i am a loner, and i can tell when people think bad things about me. My electronics usually hate me. I don’t drink blood though.

bella

September 7th, 2013

im not sure…. but i think my crush that i like and not might be one he has brown eyes then glass blue knows if i stare not really tan runs fast show me his fangs. kik me if anyone knows? xPrincessOfColorsX

bella

September 7th, 2013

o i forgot to mention he sparkles to when hes outside

BLOODVAMP

September 10th, 2013

I A V

BLOOD VAMP

September 10th, 2013

I AM A VAMPIRE DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

cluck cantere

September 14th, 2013

My friend says hes a vampire, I thoght it was a game till I read this! ( I have bad spelling, sorry!)

Anonymous

October 2nd, 2013

It’s easy to spot one if you are one. But if you never craved like than your in a fantasy world wishing you were like us. For those expecting to find my kind, don’t. We keep to ourselves and don’t dare look for unwanted attention. Think about it this way. People can know that we exist but no one can ever see us And those that do meet an unfortunate fate.

leah

October 8th, 2013

Um this new guy I met has a lot of weird characteristics that make me think he is a vampire. But we started dating a week ago , and the the other day i woke up with these strange bite marks and since then I’ve been having mood swings , my teeth have become so sharp i can hardly close my mouth without cutting my inner lip , before i was really slow and now I’m suddenly really fast , I did kickboxing and nearly always lost but after those marks appeared I had a fight and fractured someone’s rib . If anyone knows what is going on please reply . I don’t know what’s going on .

leah

October 8th, 2013

Help

Amanda

October 23rd, 2013

R use all nuts r what haha yous hav been watching to many vampire films haha if ther was vampires in this world they wudnt be broadcasting it

Isabella

February 3rd, 2014

My story is similar to Leah’s . I like this guy and we’ve been hanging out for a couple weeks and the other day I woke with a pain in neck and I went and looked in the mirror and saw strange marks . If anyone knows what’s going on please tell me . I’m really worried because I used to not run fast and be really tan and now I run fast and am pale white and my skin is always cold

tio

May 29th, 2014

Well I’m awfully pale, burn really easily, always cold or get a cold shiver down my spine and if I’m angry or stare at something for a long time my eyes go black!

MANSHI

July 8th, 2014

I AM WANT TO BECAME A VAMPIRE

Hachimitsu

August 16th, 2014

There is this girl in my class with noticable fangs she hates the sunlight and temperatures above twenty she is super fast and really strong and knows when someone looking at her she has brown eyes but if you look closely there is a strange greenish tint around the iris and she controls peoples emotions really well is she a vampire?