There are so many videos online and according to cleancutmeadia.com here are the stats for You Tube:
* Adults spend 15+ hours on Internet a Week
* Expected 217 MM US internet Users by 2012 (71% Penetration)
* 55% broadband access, will grow to 90% by 2012
* Online video viewing increased 35% year over year
* #4 Largest Site on the Internet
* #1 Largest video site on the web
* 300MM Worldwide Visitors a Month
* 100 Million Visitors per Month
* 5 Billion Video Streams Every month – 40% of all videos online
* (Do the Math – 5 Billion / 300 million worldwide visitors = 17 streams a month per person)
* 15 Hours of video uploaded every minute
But what if you wanted to save that video? Maybe for listening to it offline, if it is a Music video or something interesting that you want to share with your offline friends.
It is very simple really, just copy the link of the said video you want to download, then go to Save Tube. Paste the URL and then save. Its that simple. Watch the video below and see how its done via a demo.
You can also try KeepVid.
How To Save YouTube Videos