We all know that following the right people and to interact with them can do miracles for your following as well as for the message you want to spread whether it be business, friendship or just connecting with new people. There are so many “Get Followed Quick” schemes out there that I literally get scared they’ll take over the wonderful world of Twitter. Don’t fall for them. Don’t for a second think they will do wonders for your following or your stream cause they won’t. Simple as that.
The best way to gain new followers and to get your minds equations out there is to be yourself and to interact with people. Make them interested in you and your tweets. It doesn’t have to be harder than that.
Even though this is, in my opinion, the ONLY way to securely gain new followers it can be a good idea to try and interact with people that have great influence and get their tweets re-tweeted a lot. That’s what this list is for. Here’s a list of 10 great people to add to your following and to interact with if you want to gain more influence and get your message out to people that might be interested in it. These people will actually talk to you and interact with you for the most part.
- Guy Kawasaki – @GuyKawasaki – ( 157.886 Followers)
- Reg Saddler – @zaibatsu – (93.155 Followers)
- Smashing Magazine – @smashingmag – (60.284 Followers)
- Jason Pollock – @Jason_Pollock – (60.306 Followers)
- Sharon Hayes – @SharonHayes – (39.399 Followers)
- Susan Elaine – @BuzzEdition – (38.606 Followers)
- Calvin Lee – @mayhemstudios – (30.215 Followers)
- Chetan – @cheth – (21.944 Followers)
- Iconic88 – @Iconic88 – (16.052 Followers)
- Khayyam Wakil – @iamkhayyam – (9.143 Followers)
Just a side note. Don’t blast them with DM’s asking them to re-tweet your tweets. All you have to do is talk to them and when they like what you are tweeting they are most likely to pass it on.