Aside from collecting Apple products, I also collect watches. Found this new kind of watch that promises a lot of new features and of course it tells the time too. It’s called the Swap watch! Here are some cool features that it boasts of:
* A watch, a mobile phone and a media centre all rolled into one.
* Choose from a number of different watch faces stored in the sWap Watches’ memory.
* Pop your SIM card (NOT INCLUDED) into the watch and it’s easy to make and receive calls
* 1.5 inch TFT colour touch screen so you can watch movies! (176 x 128 resolution).
* Includes a hands free kit, Bluetooth headset and a stylus (plus one spare) for negotiating the touch screen.
* The stylus is stored in a handy slot built in to the watch strap.
* No need to buy a new SIM card – simply take it out of your mobile and pop it in the watch.
* Receives SMS, MMS and can display recent and missed calls.
* Store up to 300 contacts.
* Built in alarm clock has 5 different tones to choose from.
* Compatible with all networks except 3.
* Record audio using the hands-free kit’s mic and use the craftily concealed 1.3 megapixel camera to take pics and record video.
* 512MB memory can be expanded up to 2GB with a Micro SD card (not included).
* Supports MP3, MIDI, WAV, AAC and MP4 files.
* Standby time: 100 hours.
* Talk time: 150-180mins.
* Requires a 650mAh rechargeable battery (included).
* Sim Card not included
* Face: 5 x 4cm.
* Strap: 23 x 2.5cm.