Rebel Shop Geek Store

Subscribe

Retro Hotrod PC Case Inspired By The Christine Car From The 1983 Movie
Retro Hotrod PC Case Inspired By The Christine Car From The 1983 Movie

Most Effective Advertising Online In 2012 [Infographic]

most-effective-online-advertising-header
Advertisement

When it comes to advertising online, there are a lot of misconceptions out there. Of course, there is one thing that is quite clear, and that is that when there are too many ads on a website or a service, it gets annoying. I think we can all agree with that. However, what also has to be said is that usually it’s the advertising that makes it possible to produce content every day of the week for the readers to check out for free. It should really be a constant reminder to all readers that no matter what website you are looking at, it’s the ads that keep the website up and running and filled with content. So what really is the most effective advertising technique in 2012? Is there a way to offload some of the ads on a website and instead get the revenue elsewhere?

As we say here at Bit Rebels, there is always a way. As a matter of fact, email advertising, in whatever form it may be, is many times more effective than banner advertising for example. It sounds like the most effective advertising then, right? Well, there are many different factors that play a part in this decision. One of those is the fact that some websites are just not suited for email advertising.

For some websites, the most effective advertising that produces revenue is through affiliate marketing. For others, it might be in the form of text links. It can really be anything, depending on the type of visitors that your website or service attracts. In this fresh infographic, we take a look at the most effective advertising as seen from the email marketing perspective. This infographic, brought to our attention by WebStarts, is simply called Email Marketing and delves into the refined results that this particular marketing technique can yield.

Today brands and companies around the world spend a staggering $1.51 billion on email advertising each year, and that isn’t really the end of it either. In 2016, that number is estimated to be around $2.47 billion. So what is making email marketing the most effective advertising revenue stream? There are several things that put email marketing in the lead. The ability to stay ultra personal is of course a huge benefit. It is furthermore a lot more interactive and costs a lot less than ordinary banner advertising.

Before completely disregarding email marketing as a revenue stream for your online business due to the large amount of spam that is circulated, you should really give it a try. It could potentially mean a huge increase in both the number of customers, users and clients that in turn bring in more revenue for further investments. Email marketing doesn’t have to be spam. A carefully executed email marketing campaign can certainly be both impressive and become the most effective advertising and cheap marketing campaign that you have ever undertaken.

Sure, 95% of the marketing emails that are sent are pure spam. However, the other 5% are actually good and legit emails that might possibly give the customer a new and better product, opportunity, or way to offload some of the day-to-day work that we are so used to getting stressed about. It’s all in the way you profile yourself, and how you go about executing your email marketing campaign. Make sure you have all the stages carefully planned out, and you should see great results when your first campaign is finished and the results are in.

Click Most Effective Advertising Online Infographic To Enlarge

most-effective-advertising-online-infographic

Via: [visual.ly]

Advertisement

One Comment

Irina Feldbein

September 12th, 2013

great recommenations, thanks

[Reply]

Leave A Comment

You Might Also Like...
Bit Rebels
Japan Unveils World’s First Android Newscaster
Japan Unveils World’s First Android Newscaster
SHARES
0
iPhone Sensors That Can Smell Bad Breath & Illness
iPhone Sensors That Can Smell Bad Breath & Illness
SHARES
171
Crowd-Powered Delivery System Uses Twitter Users To Ship Packages
Crowd-Powered Delivery System Uses Twitter Users To Ship Packages
SHARES
236
Polish Company Is Developing A Star Wars-Like Holographic Smartphone
Polish Company Is Developing A Star Wars-Like Holographic Smartphone
SHARES
0
Squishy Flexible Plastic 3D Printing Material Allows More Creativity
Squishy Flexible Plastic 3D Printing Material Allows More Creativity
SHARES
230
 
css.php