Rebel Shop Geek Store

Subscribe

Technology Fashion: The Gaming Platform & Social Media Sweatshirt
Technology Fashion: The Gaming Platform & Social Media Sweatshirt

Bit Rebels Facebook Page
KICKSTARTER
J.A.E.S.A: Next Generation Artificial Intelligence
J.A.E.S.A - Next Generation Artificial Intelligence
KICKSTARTER
Looksery: Real-Time Face Transformation Filters
Looksery App
KICKSTARTER
Leaf Mount: Collapsible Stand For iPads, Samsungs, Kindle+
Leaf Mount
KICKSTARTER
ANTVR: All-In-One Universal Virtual Reality Kit
ANT Virtual Reality
Previous Article
Check Out More Of Our Geekery
Next Article
LIFESTYLE | 1 Year Ago By Diana Adams

Sparking Sexual Revolution: The Fifty Shades Effect [Infographic]

Fifty-Shades-Effect-Sexual-Revolution

It’s been almost 15 months since the trilogy of sexy books everyone now knows as Fifty Shades of Grey was first released, and it’s still going strong. The effects those books seem to have on women are almost mind-boggling. Fifty Shades of Grey seems to have launched a sexual revolution in bedrooms all over the world. The trilogy even set the record for the fastest-selling paperbacks of all time, even surpassing Harry Potter and the gang.

Those three books have also changed the way a lot of us view porn. When I first started reading them, I thought, “this is straight porn,” but apparently now porn is mainstream because even the most conservative, proper women who would never normally admit to reading porn gush about those books. It’s also interesting to note that according to Business Insider, the extreme demand for those books has accounted for a 25% boost in adult fiction sales across the board.

According to this infographic called The Fifty Shades Effect by Confused, there is more going on than just a bestselling erotic trilogy here. There is a real sexual revolution that has been sparked by these books. Apparently the books are acting like an aphrodisiac for women, and some even expect a baby boom as a result.

Unfortunately for men, this whole sexual revolution concept might not be as exciting. Sure, their ladies are more ready and willing to experience new things in the bedroom, but 55% of the men surveyed say they feel more pressure to perform as a result of women desiring their own Christian Grey. Aww…Come on guys, it’s all in good fun, right? I have a feeling the other 45% of men are very, very happy as a result of these three little books. If you have somehow missed out on the Fifty Shades of Grey phenomenon, you can pick it up over on Amazon where you can get a copy for less than $10.

Experience Your Own Sexual Revolution

(Click Infographic To Enlarge)

Fifty-Shades-Effect-Sexual-Revolution

Fifty-Shades-Grey-Sexual-Revolution

Via: [Confused] Image Credits: [Twi-Mobile] [Solve My Girl Problems]

 
 
 
 
Author Avatar Image Representation

Author: Diana Adams

Diana has a passion for blogging and has written over 4,000 blog posts. You can usually find Diana working in her home office in Atlanta or sitting in the corner of a downtown Starbucks somewhere with her mobile devices in one hand and a Grande Caramel Macchiato in the other. She loves Star Wars, hot chicken wings, and nice people.

Leave A Comment

You Might Also Like...
Bit Rebels
Laser Origami: The Faster Alternative To 3D Printing
Laser Origami: The Faster Alternative To 3D Printing
SHARES
316
Better E-Waste Disposal: Gadgets Dissolve In Water When You Upgrade
Better E-Waste Disposal: Gadgets Dissolve In Water When You Upgrade
SHARES
233
8 Tips To Perfect Your Mobile Photography Skills [Infographic]
8 Tips To Perfect Your Mobile Photography Skills [Infographic]
SHARES
0
Kinetic Work Desk That’s A Mashup Between Desk, Smartphone And Fitbit
Kinetic Work Desk That’s A Mashup Between Desk, Smartphone And Fitbit
SHARES
223
Wash Clothes In Style: A Modernistic Laundromat That Looks Like A Club
Wash Clothes In Style: A Modernistic Laundromat That Looks Like A Club
SHARES
142
 
css.php