Send Us A Tip

Do you have a tip for us? Just like any other popular news site, we accept tips from our readers. It is a quick way to help us find what people are talking about around the globe, what is about to go viral and, of course, what you think should be featured on Bit Rebels.
Please understand that we get hundreds of tips each day, and we can't feature everything. We are dedicatedly looking through all the tips submitted and pick the things we feel will appeal to our audience.

Name * Email *
Website * Related URL *
Subject *
Comment *
Verify That You Are Human... *
+ 0 = 7
Bit Rebels Logo
shoes-look-like-famous-artworks
CHECK OUT MORE OF OUR ARTICLES

High Heel Shoes Painted To Look Just Like Famous Artworks

3 Years Ago By Diana Adams

If you are tired of wearing the same old high heel pumps everyday, maybe you need to add some sophistication to your shoe wardrobe. These heels with famous artworks hand-painted on them could be just what you need to add some pep to your step. Usually when I write about heels, they have more of a geeky flavor like these DIY R2-D2 Heels With Blinking Lights, but there is just something about these shoes that truly makes them works of art that anyone would be proud to wear.

Artist Boyardee Messenger painted each one of these shoes to resemble famous artworks. You can see the process if you click over to her website. There are shoes in this collection that are inspired by Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Howard Hodgkin, Jackson Pollock, Roy Lichtenstein and many other artists who have created famous artworks over the years. These shoes will be sold at Neiman Marcus in designer’s Charlotte Olympia‘s Dolly Pumps collection. There are only 100 pairs available, so they will surely become instant collector’s items.

The question is, if you owned a pair of these shoes, would you display them like you might do if you owned the famous artworks they were inspired by, or would you wear them? I don’t know how much they’ll cost, but my guess is a lot. I would probably display them since they are works of art in their own right. If you are a fan of these famous artworks, these shoes might be a way for you to have a small piece of them for yourself, in the form of some beautiful high heel shoes! Just don’t wear them in the rain, you never know, it could ruin the paint. If you want to see another artwork recreation, check out this Starry Night Redesigned In Bacon.

High Heel Shoes Painted To Look Just Like Famous Artworks

(Click Images To Enlarge)

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

famous-artworks-on-shoes

Via: [Incredible Things] Image Credits: [If It’s Hip It’s Here]

From Around The Web

rehabilitacja

March 30th, 2013

It’s really very difficult in this active life to listen news on Television, therefore I only use internet for that purpose, and get the most up-to-date news.

Marianna Randazzo

June 28th, 2013

As an art and shoe lover, I am very impressed with these impeccably painted works of art displayed on high heeled pumps.
I already have in my possession Monet umbrella, Picasso handbags, Andy Warhol plates and Impressionist canisters.
Although I could probably not walk very far in these exquisite pumps, I would be proud to display them. Thank you for sharing.

July 12th, 2013

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard
on. Any suggestions?

wesele

July 12th, 2013

It’s really a cool and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

community.iesus.com.Ar

July 12th, 2013

I think that what you posted was actually very reasonable.
However, think about this, what if you added a little information?
I ain’t saying your information is not solid., but what if you added a post title that makes people want more? I mean High Heel Shoes Painted To Look Just Like Famous Artworks is kinda vanilla. You should look at Yahoo’s home page and watch
how they write news titles to get viewers interested. You might add a video or a pic or two
to grab people excited about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

www.binarne.Info.pl

July 14th, 2013

Wow, superb blog structure! How lengthy
have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy.
The full glance of your site is wonderful, let alone the content!

pomaganie przy pisaniu

July 14th, 2013

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article
or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours
and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.

If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!

July 14th, 2013

Great items from you, man. I have consider your stuff previous to and you’re simply extremely wonderful. I really like what you’ve bought here, really like what you’re saying and the way in which by which you assert it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it smart. I cant wait to learn much more from you. This is really a great website.

agencja Sem

July 14th, 2013

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really
nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Many thanks

Www.Kasiaopisuje.Info.pl

July 15th, 2013

Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off
the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know.
The design look great though! Hope you get the problem
resolved soon. Thanks