Everyone wants to travel fast, cheap, and comfortably. Is it possible to combine all these features and to get the most out of your trip to Europe? Let’s find out and see if there really is a way to find the best and cheapest tickets for your adventure.
[pullquote]The one thing you should remember is that if you want to travel cheap for long distances, you should be flexible.[/pullquote] You should be ready to be flexible on the dates, on the time, and on the destination that you are flying. You can’t get the tickets, which are both the most luxurious and the cheapest.
So, be ready to sacrifice something. At the same time, the cheapest tickets can not be as good as the most luxurious but not as bad as you think. Yes, New York to Paris, New York to Amsterdam, New York to Helsinki, and New York to Europe flights, in general, can be comfortable, fast, and cheap enough. So, what is the main principle of finding the best tickets to Europe?
Tips On Finding The Best Tickets To Europe
- First of all, choose one airline and compare prices on different flights. For example, tickets to Amsterdam are much cheaper than tickets to Athens. Think over different variants of traveling. If the length of the flight doesn’t matter to you, calculate whether a transfer flight will be less expensive than a direct flight. Take a time and compare every possible flight.
- Look at the different types of tickets. It is a well-known fact, that business and economy flights differ a lot. So, it is always better to book a cheaper ticket in advance.
- Check the surrounding airports near your final destination. Smaller airports are cheaper to travel to. But don’t forget to check the price of a transfer from that small airport to your city or hotel. Sometimes it can drastically increase the final cost. Make sure you know the cost of getting from the airport to your hotel or apartment.
- Look for discounts and special propositions. Go to the official website of the airline and check what discounts it offers for travelers. Big companies usually have special propositions like smart tariffs and an extra discount for heavy luggage. Such discounts can save up to 50% of a standard price.
- Usually, big airlines offer many additional options. One of them is pre-ordered meal. You can choose a preferable menu on the international flights. The price of the lunch depends on the food you order. So, if you want to save some money, decline this offer or choose the cheapest variant. For example, instead of a full lunch for 15$, pick something simple – an omelet with sausages and corn for 4$ or potato dumplings for 3$.
As you can see, there are a lot of interesting options on how to travel from the USA to Europe quite comfortably, but not being too wasteful. Hopefully, these few tips will make your next European vacation a little bit better.
For more travel-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels, click here!
How To Find The Best And Cheapest Tickets To Europe
IMAGE: PEXELSTags: Cheap, Europe, fare, Find, Flying, Price, tickets, Travel, World
Categorised in: Lifestyle
This post was written by Richard Darell