This little invention makes me giggle because I think it’s perfect for geeks and the children of geeks. If you are like me, you know what it’s like to be so focused on a project (usually a DIY creation that requires electricity) that you pull out a plug and accidentally touch the metal pins too quickly. Yep… you get shocked! This is mostly true with the electrical outlets in the States.
Designer Luofang Jun has created this Total Plug Safety design to keep our little fingers from getting hurt. This will also keep our curious children from getting shocked as well since they are notorious for sticking things into electrical sockets. As you see in the pictures below, there is a retractable blue cover over the metal pins and a button clasp to protect us. Thanks for looking out for us Luofang!
[via Yanko Design]