Let’s get right to the big question. Are you about to miss out on the incredible profits of the digital currency revolution? If you have not yet invested in cryptocurrency, for example in Bitcoin, then the answer to that question is a resounding yes.
Every day, more people invest in cryptocurrencies and according to Coinbase, the largest cryptocurrency wallet on the market, there are currently 14 million wallets in existence. In all honesty, though, that number does not reflect the number of people that own cryptocurrencies as a person can have multiple wallets. I would personally estimate the number to be around 8-9 million.
Update (10/17/2017): I initially invested $1.200 into the Bitconnect platform 22 days ago and I have since topped up my investment a bit more. I have already made a $477 profit by every day logging in and reinvesting my daily profits. – You can do this as well by following this tutorial.
(CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE)
You’ve probably come across this tutorial because you want to invest and make money, so let’s start off this tutorial so that you can start making daily profits by investing in Bitcoin and Bitconnect as well.
Step 1 – Signing Up For Your Bitcoin Investment Wallet
The first thing you need to do is sign up for a Coinbase wallet. This is a digital wallet that will enable you to easily buy and sell Bitcoin (and also Ethereum and Litecoin) within a few clicks. Signing up is by no means a lengthy process and only takes the basic information that you always have to supply when you sign up for a service online. Let’s get started…
Signing Up For Your Coinbase Wallet
- Head over to Coinbase.
- Fill out the form click Sign Up.
- Verify your email address by clicking the verification link in the email that has been sent to you.
- Choose whether you are an individual or a business.
- Enter your phone number.
- Enter the 2-step verification number that was sent to you.
- Upload your preferred identification documents.
- Enter your payment details (how you will deposit money to your Coinbase account to buy Bitcoin).
You now have your very own Bitcoin investment wallet and you are now able to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin.
To make sure your wallet is even more secure you need to enable the two-factor verification process available which is used when you sign in and use your Coinbase wallet. This is easily done and we will go through the simple steps of the process below.
Increasing The Security Of Your Coinbase Wallet
- In Dashboard click Settings->Security.
- Under Your Two-Factory Method Is: SMS click Enable Authenticator.
- Verify the code sent to your smartphone.
- Download Google Authenticator (iOS / Android), enter the code and then click Verify.
You have now enabled the 2-factor verification process which will keep your Coinbase wallet extremely secure.
You’re now ready to start investing in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin straight from your smartphone. But, trading back and forth is tedious and holding your Bitcoin (or Hodl for short in the crypto community) is no fun when the volatility of the cryptocurrency is high.
Step 2 – Bitconnect – Earning Daily Profits
This is where the awesomeness of cryptocurrencies show its potential. Instead of sitting on and holding our investment you can sign up for an automatic trading service called Bitconnect. It’s a trading service that will manage the minute-by-minute trading for you automatically. This is where you will make daily profits of up to 2%. This is possible because of these four main factors.
- The trading is managed by an algorithm-driven bot that is constantly monitoring the buy and sell price fluctuations and order stock 24/7, making split-second decisions based on the history of the cryptocurrency it is trading.
- The high volatility of cryptocurrency in general.
- Perhaps the most important one is the fact that the trading fees for cryptocurrencies are almost non-existent thanks to the blockchain technology driving it. It’s the core idea behind cryptocurrencies to be fast, cheap and decentralized.
- The fact that you will be compounding your daily profits by reinvesting them and growing your daily profits.
Signing Up For A Bitconnect Account
Signing up for a Bitconnect account is super easy and it is completely free as well. In this part of the tutorial, we are going to go through the process of signing up, transferring your Bitcoin to your Bitconnect account and how you set up the bot to trade 24/7. We are even going to go through the process of how you reinvest (compounding) your daily profits to further increase your daily profits. It’s extremely exciting and addicting to see your investment increase every day so let’s get to it!
- Head over to Bitconnect.
- Fill out the sign-up form and then click Sign Up.
- Verify your email address by clicking the verification link in the email sent to you.
- Log in to your Bitconnect account and set up your security questions.
- On the right side of the screen click Security.
- Open the Google Authenticator, enter the authentication code and click Enable.
Your Bitconnect account is now activated and ready to be used.
Now, isn’t this exciting? You are now just a few steps away from making your first Bitcoin investment for a more financially secure future. We are now going to go through the step-by-step process of making your first investment that will allow you to make daily profits of up to several percentages.
Making Your First Bitconnect Investment
The fastest way to make an investment is to download the Coinbase app (iOS / Android) to your smartphone. When using it, you will be able to make instant investments within just a few clicks. To make it as easy as possible for you to make investments, we will be using the Coinbase app in this tutorial. Also, this is the procedure that you will always follow when you want to add more investments to your automatic trading account over at Bitconnect.
- Login to your Coinbase app.
- Click Buy at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the amount of Bitcoin you would like to buy. (Bitconnect investments starts at $100)
- Click Buy Bitcoin Instantly and follow the instructions.
You did it! You are now the proud owner of Bitcoin!
Now, let’s continue on and set up the automatic trading over at Bitconnect to grow your investment on a daily basis. This is the exciting part because after this is set up, you will be able to watch your investment grow incrementally thanks to the compounding of your daily profits. Let’s head into these last steps of the tutorial.
- Log in to your Bitconnect account.
- In the dashboard, click Deposit Bitcoin.
- Open your Coinbase app, click the three horizontal bars at the top left corner and choose BTC Wallet.
- Click the QR code icon.
- Hold the camera up towards the screen and align the QR code into the square.
- Choose the amount of Bitcoin you want to transfer to your Bitconnect wallet and click Send.
- In the Bitconnect Dashboard, click BCC Exchange.
- Scroll down to Buy/Sell BCC and Live Orders.
- Under Live Orders and under Selling Orders, click the – button of one of the three top selling orders with the highest Size(BCC).
- Under Buy/Sell BCC, click the All button to convert all your transferred Bitcoin into Bitconnect coins.
- Click Buy Bitconnect Coin.
- In the Dashboard, click Lend BitConnect.
$100 – $1,000 = 0%
$1,010-$5,000 = 0.10%
$5,010-$10,000 = 0.20%
$10,010+ = 0.25%
You have now made your investment and from now on, for the designated period, you will be making a daily profit and grow your investment.
Step 3 – Reinvesting Your Profits For Faster Growth
If you want to grow your investment faster, then you can reinvest your daily profits and make even more profits every day. This requires you to login to your Bitconnect every day at the same time you made your initial investment. A good way to remember this is to set up a reminder on your smartphone to alert you every day at the same time.
So, for example, if you made your first investment at noon, then set up a daily reminder for noon. When your alarm goes off log in to your Bitconnect account and click the “Reinvest” button on the right side of the “Lend BitConnect” button on the Dashboard. The procedure takes a couple of minutes every day and you will see an insane growth of your investment over time.
If you decide not to reinvest, you can simply transfer your daily profits to your Coinbase wallet and either hold (Hodl) or convert it back to your preferred currency and transfer it to your bank account. It’s that simple. You are now in control of one of the most powerful investment growth solutions available today. Congrats!
That’s about it for this tutorial. Oh, and a classic word of advice to anyone buying and selling stock, currencies or cryptocurrencies, only invest as much as you can afford to lose. This is the first rule any trader learns and it’s a good advice to follow.
For more business-related stories and information from us here at Bit Rebels, click here.