The workforce is now more competitive than ever before. More than 80 percent of workers admit to feeling stress at work while another 25 percent report that their jobs were the primary stressor in their lives. Workplace stress has led many to visit websites like bestnootropicsnow.com to learn more about how nootropics can improve brain performance. Workers who think smarter and react faster are also more competitive, which is why nootropics are popular with entrepreneurs.
What Are Nootropics Drugs?
Dr. Corneliu E. Giurgea is credited with coining the phrase “nootropics” in 1972 when he developed Piracetam, which is a synthetic smart drug still used today for memory enhancement. His earlier research on cognitive behaviors and the effect of brain pharmacology have greatly influenced nootropic advancements in brain functions like memory, stress performance, productivity, learning, concentration and energy. Most importantly, nootropics do not contain toxins or cause harmful side effects. While there are no NZT-48 smart drugs available as Dr. Giurgea believed possible, nootropics can boost your performance level.
Why Do Entrepreneurs Take Nootropics?
While the term nootropics is rather new, herbs have been used for many centuries medicinally. Synthetics, while a newer form of smart drugs, mimic the effects of their natural counterparts. There are also a variety of smart drugs on the market that entrepreneurs prefer for focus, memory, creativity and energy. They also help with fatigue, sleeplessness, stress and anxiety.
Reduces Workplace Anxiety
The workplace is a common trigger for anxiety because of work responsibilities, co-worker demands and the need to succeed. Stress is hard on your mind and body since it causes headaches, increases heart rate and boosts the production of blood cortisol levels. Your body produces extra cortisol to reduce stress and regulate your blood sugar.
Decreases Brain Fog
The body experiences brain fog for many reasons, including stress and nutritional deficiencies. The inability to not think or get things done in a timely manner is also problematic because you forget critical details or have trouble articulating ideas.
Entrepreneurs experience memory issues because of stress, depression, anxiety and sleeplessness. Workplace stress, in particular, makes it difficult for entrepreneurs to finish tasks, think clearly, focus or make critical decisions about their daily workloads.
If you wake up and hit the snooze button, you are most likely a person who needs an energy booster. Entrepreneurs often feel this way because of heavy work week schedules that prevent them from getting eight hours of continuous sleep. The feelings of low energy continue throughout the workday which is why nootropics are so popular.
An office is filled with distractions from ringing telephones and email notifications to busy workloads. From a sleepless night to emotional triggers, entrepreneurs find it difficult to concentrate on tasks. As the day goes on, it will become much harder to concentrate. It is a critical reason why workers turn to nutrition and supplements to get through the day.
What Are The Best Nootropics For Workplace Performance?
Now that you know more about the common problems that workers experience, it is time to focus on which nootropics are the best to overcome these common workplace challenges:
- Amphetamines like Adderall are stimulants that affect the central nervous system; amphetamines also alter CNS and brain activities that control hyperactivity and impulse
- Armodafinil is a pharmacy-grade compound that helps reduce sleepiness during the workday; it is also commonly used for fatigue and depression disorders
- Huperzine-A is a synthetic drug used to enhance memory and slow down memory loss
- Piracetam is a synthetic drug used for memory loss; it also protects the brain’s cell membranes and helps produce glucose more efficiently
- Phenylpiracetam is a pharmacy-grade synthetic drug used for memory loss, mood, anxiety, and depression
- Provigil is a synthetic stimulus that helps entrepreneurs stay awake and alert; it also promotes cognitive brain activity like memory, clarity, and focus
- Ritalin is a pharmacy-grade drug that enhances dopamine in the brain; Ritalin is used for attention to detail, thought processing and memory
- Racetam is a synthetic drug used to increase memory and treat cognitive disorders like attention and memory loss
- Bacopa Monnieri is a natural supplement that targets brain chemicals to boost thinking skills, focus, learning, memory, anxiety, and stress
- Coleus Forskohlii is a natural supplement that comes from the mint family; it is most often taken for memory enhancement, concentration, and performance
- L-theanine, an amino acid, helps entrepreneurs be more alert and calm; it also aids in reducing stress, anxiety, and depression; drink green or black teas to get L-theanine
- Caffeine is a well-known stimulant that directly affects the central nervous system; it helps to boost energy, alertness and brain function while reducing irritability
- Creatine is another important amino acid that targets both cell and brain activity; it also boosts energy, memory, and ability to concentrate; it is also helpful for workplace stress
- Curcumin is a natural stimulant that provides antioxidant and anti-inflammation properties; it will help boost your brain performance and full-body wellness
- Ginkgo biloba is a natural stimulant that boosts brain function and memory; it is often taken with Panax ginseng which provides full body well-being
- Panax ginseng is a natural herbal supplement that improves cognitive abilities while reducing brain fog; it will also boost the mind and body performance and thinking skills
- Rhodiola Rosea is a natural supplement that promotes energy and emotional well-being; it will help relieve fatigue, exhaustion, depression, stress, and anxiety
Most entrepreneurs work hard to get ahead in the workplace. Lifestyle choices and on-the-job duties that require time and energy quickly cause hard-working employees to burn out. Taking nootropics gives entrepreneurs the right boost without the harmful side effects like some mood enhancers do. Nootropics are also ideal for increasing productivity rather than just giving you the energy to work nonstop until your mind and body break down. From Silicon Valley to Wall Street, nootropics is commonly used to bring out the best in worker productivity. You also have access to natural or synthetic enhancers that provide the boost you need to get ahead.
If you are interested in even more business-related articles and information from us here at Bit Rebels then we have a lot to choose from.