When you’re managing your finances you have to be extremely cautious about your finances. Even the slightest mistake can lead to disastrous consequences and when it comes to money that’s the last thing you want on your hands. Some damage might be repairable but some might not, meaning that you have to live with a simple mistake for a long time. Luckily, there are many solutions in the forms of calculators that offer great features and great for when you need to calculate statistics and overall juggle with numbers in a very efficient way. So if you’re in the need for something like this, make sure to check out the rest of this helpful guide to see exactly what kinds of calculators you need to look into.
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator
This one is very useful and it is truly a great device. It’s a true successor to the previous model which was really appreciated by people that were in need of a device that could handle some pretty heavy calculations. This model won’t disappoint either and will actually one up the predecessor. It’s a great device that can be used for all your calculation needs. Plus, you can even take them to most important tests which is a nice added bonus there. If you’re in need of calculating something quickly on a test you can just whip out this bad boy and get your work done a lot faster than you would’ve been able to otherwise.
The device comes with a full black and white interface which is still popular amongst those who undergo heavy calculations on a daily basis. Even though the manufacturer has come up with a colored version in the meantime, this device remains one of the fan favorites that just won’t die down. It is considered a classic and a lot of people are still excited about using this model which has already reached a decade of existence.
Here are some of the features that you will be looking forward to if you decide to go for this model:
- It has a nice design and many will appreciate the elegant nature of this design as well
- It comes with a bunch of apps that will make your life tremendously easier than other calculators
- It comes with its own popup windows keys which is a big plus
- It features a lot of different templates that you can choose from
- It lets you back up your data through USB
- You can even use it officially for most of your important tests
Casio fx-9750GII Graphing Calculator
This is yet another great model that won’t let you down. It’s pretty nice how the manufacturer was able to stuff in so many features for this model, as it allows you to perform different tasks easily and efficiently. It can also be used during most important tests if you need it, and it comes with a great price tag. There’s nothing worse than having to choose between something you like and saving up all that money.
Luckily, this device doesn’t require such a sacrifice because it’s pretty cheap despite its great quality so you can get away with this purchase even if you’re on a tight budget.
Let’s take a closer look at what this device has going for it inside.
- It is considered a pocket calculator meaning that it is really easy to carry it around with you wherever you go
- It can be used for most important tests that you need to take, which is always a plus
- It comes with a high-speed computing processor which means that it will respond really fast to your requests thanks to its 62 KB of RAM
- It features an LCD display with dot-area technology onboard, making it a very competitive device on the market
- It lets you connect through USB so you can back up your files and what not
HP GX92AA LA Prime v2
This is probably one of the most advanced calculators that you can find. It has some features that aren’t available on the other models such as touch control. This can be very intuitive and easy to use as it’s basically the touch screen technology that has been present in smartphones for a pretty long time now. Also, it comes with a physical keyboard just as well so it allows you to mix the two forms of control. The shape and functions that it has make it very easy to confuse with a smartphone. Even its size is just perfect for you to slip into your pocket like you would your phone and carry it around seamlessly.
If that wasn’t enough to convince you about this device, check out the following features that you can enjoy:
- It comes with a metallic finish on the case which gives it a nice and classy design
- It comes with a color touch screen display which allows you to easily issue commands that would have otherwise taken a really long time
- It comes with a lot of things preinstalled which allow it to serve your interests at a much higher level than other calculators such as apps
- It supports connectivity through a USB device meaning that you can connect an external device to copy the backup data for example
- It comes with advanced connectivity that allows it to connect to WiFI and transfer data
If you’re looking for a great calculator that will help you keep all your balances in order, you can surely use one of these models to get your work done. Not having organized finances is probably one of the worst things that you can do, so if you’re looking to avoid that kind of thing make sure to take a look at these calculators and always have the answer ready to go.
For more business-related articles here on Bit Rebels, click here!